Thursday, October 22, 2009

Toys

The most endearing quality about Karin is that everything she does is BIG. She jumps higher, talks louder, and loves stronger. Her animation amuses me, and I hope it never stops. Her facial expressions and body language can tell you how she feels at every moment.
So tonight as I was doing my nightly routine with baby G (foster daughter), Jeffrey was watching me on the floor. I had turned on our Ipod in the background, which is like a moth to a flame for Karin. Within about 10 seconds, there she was, ready to jump and dance. Until she saw Jeffrey on the floor. She must have thought that was an open invitation to play. So in her very creative mind, she decided to bring him some toys. All while muttering,
"Jeffrey, here are some more books!"
"Jeffrey, I'll be right back. I need to go get mama." (her stuffed monkey)
"Here Jeffrey, do you want some blocks?"
Did I mention I love that girl?
So after I had intervened with "Ok Karin, I think Jeffrey has enough toys," this picture was taken...
Jeffrey was loving every minute. Until however, he rediscovered his new favorite toy of the week...
His feet. I adore him.

1 comment: