Wednesday, October 14, 2009

The Beginning...

Well to start, I never thought I would even consider blogging my life, but I guess the idea has grown on me over time. This picture was my hubby and I during our engagement (which seems like a loooonnnnggg time ago!). Fast forward 4 years, and you can add 2 children, 2 dogs, and 1 foster child to our growing family. I am sure this number will multiply faster than I can anticipate.
I have been acting on this current goal to make every day feel like a Friday. I know it seems silly, but it makes each day so much more interesting. I seem to relish my time with my husband and children with this goal in mind. I guess it is like viewing my life through rose colored glasses. Which in light of our world today, isn't a bad thing to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment