Thursday, October 15, 2009

Pumpkins!


My kids as pumpkins :)

Dimples!!

Well so far we have had a fun October. Many days free at home, which I love. My life as a medical mom includes many doctor appointments. So I take advantage of the days we can lounge out at home and play. This week included my kids and their pumpkins. I giggled so much trying to channel their style into each pumpkin.
I also made Karin some banana rice muffins.

Karin has a disorder called Eosinophilic Esophagitis. Her esophagitis is aggravated by food allergies. She has a very limited diet of foods we have discovered that are "safe" for her to eat. It has been over a year now that she has been diagnosed. She continues to amaze me everyday with her patience with food. Naturally, she eats a lot of the same things every day, but she does it with a grace that only comes from God. There is so much I can learn from her.



1 comment:

  1. Karin is such a sweet girl! And has such an amazing mom! You both have been given so much grace!

    ReplyDelete