Wednesday, October 14, 2009

My 3 little monkeys...

Oh my sweet babies! How can I even put into words my love for them?

Karin is so full of life, and has an energy that I don't even think she knows what to do with. She spends a lot of her time jumping. Seriously!! She is the light of my life.

Jeffrey is growing faster than I can keep up with. His dimples make me melt. I love him so.

My foster daughter, unfortunately, cannot be talked about in detail or shown in pictures. This makes me sad, for my day is consumed with her. She is a perfect fit for our family.

I have found such joy in spending my days with my children. I feel so grateful that I can use my nursing background for fostering. I can use my skills and be a full-time mom! I have found my true calling, and am thankful for the opportunity. Thank you Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment