Saturday, October 31, 2009

Karin

I ran into these pictures tonight...

This was Karin on Halloween 2008.
My dad had gotten her this adorable doe costume at Bass Pro Shop about a month before. I was 6 weeks along with Jeffrey at the time. I am excited that he and baby G. will be in on the festivities this time. So much has changed this past year. So much that I am thankful for. Two more sweet and beautiful children joined our family, which is like a dream for me. Karin, my little actress, has become even funnier, if thats possible. This was her in the same outfit a couple weeks back.

She wanted to wear it to bed, but with panties over it. I laughed so hard I cried. She is hilarious. They say laughter is the best medicine, and I get my daily dose with her alone.
What more do I need?

No comments:

Post a Comment