Monday, December 12, 2011

Happy (early) Birthday, Jesus!


 In true Christmas spirit, we celebrated an early Christmas with my in-laws yesterday, as well as helped throw a birthday party for Jesus. This was a party not lacking anything...complete with presents, balloons, cupcakes (Karin-friendly), silly string, a pinata full of goodies, pin the tail on the donkey, and the story of his birth. It was very fun, and the kids had a great time. What better way is there to celebrate? I am thrilled we still have several more activities to do before the 25th. On Friday, Karin will be going to her first Nutcracker ballet. I will never forget the first time I saw it with my mom. I was older, but I remember how "big" I felt getting all dressed up.
Also, we are looking forward to a big week, and hoping to finalize some exciting things mentioned in the last post. I would love to end this year on a great note. Oh, how I love this season....

No comments:

Post a Comment