Friday, February 5, 2010

Finally!

I feel like I have been hiding!! Not on purpose of course, but by life's consequences.
I am ashamed that the last time I wrote was so long ago, that I can't even remember writing it.
Well, short story.... we got a fourth child. I think that about sums up everything since before Christmas. It has been a whirlwind since. I of course cannot post any pictures of our most recent addition, which makes me sad. I really wish I could.
But I am hoping that this will launch me back in writing. I do miss it.
Things that have happened since my last very short entry:
1. Christmas came and went
2. Karin turned 3!
3. Jeffrey is crawling, and pulling himself up to standing (7 months!)
4. My calendar has been so full of Doctor Appointments, that I think I may single-handedly be keeping many Doctors in business...
I think there should be some sort of reward for that!
There is so much more I am sure, but I don't even think I could fit it all into one blog post. So for now, that's all. Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment