Friday, November 27, 2009

Evolution of a cry...

Black Friday turned out to not be so black after all. Christmas came a little early for me this year. Jerome and I are notorious for not being able to hold onto gifts very well. True to form, my exhausted husband came home after shopping all morning (and all night), bearing many gifts. With a sheepish grin on his sleepy face, he wanted me to see his gifts to make sure I wanted them. I will never turn down a gift from him; he can be better at Christmas shopping then most women. So my dear husband spoiled me with:
a Compaq netbook
and a Nikon DX 3000
I was shocked. I barely mentioned that I would enjoy having a better camera to take pictures of our kids. So he decides to go all out on me. I was almost speechless! I played with it all afternoon. And I am so excited about my laptop, because this one is all MINE! I normally had to share, which was fine, but sometimes I would go several days without seeing it. So I hope this will entice me to blog a bit more!

This is how my evening was spent...

My poor Jeffrey was crying out for my attention, but instead of picking him up, I just HAD to document it first.

Cruel? Maybe.

Sad? A little.

But Oh-So-Cute!






Sorry Jeffrey! I love you, honey! One day you will understand :)

No comments:

Post a Comment